Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best Selling Children's Books


So it has been a while since I posted something on some children's books so the follow are five well known and are considered "best sellers" by Barnes and Noble.  I went to their site and looked at the slew of books that considered best sellers for children.  The reason why I chose these five books is because I have personally seen kids of all ages gravitate towards these books.  Hope this inspires you!

Here is the link that should lead you straight to Barnes & Nobel's site: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s?SRT=sa&store=kids
Now a Movie!
Such a fun book to read, not only for little ones but for  older audiences as well.

I found the Warrior Series to be super popular with the Fourth Grade class that I currently working with. 

So popular with the toddlers that I work with!

My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment